Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Risen from the Depths!

Goodness Galaxies, it's been a long time since I posted anything.
Probably because my life isn't actually all that interesting (lie) as of late.
Vegas was fun. But that feels so old now I don't really want to go over it.
If you are on my Facebook then you probably saw most if not all of the pictures from the trip as I updated them with ferocious regularity!

Currently I am sitting in my bed with a spray tan I'm not entirely sure is there.
I did one last night.
USUALLY by morning I'm a bronzed God but this morning is not showing dramatic results.
AT ALL.
This could be because I haven't been tanning in the beds/stand up units for a while...
So my plan is to do so this morning and we shall see if my skin begins to glisten with colour.
Who knows!??

In other frivolous news I'm planning on lightening my hair for the first time since I was possibly 13-14 years old. This could either be a very good idea or a very bad idea (as most ideas are) so I will have to keep you updated and on the edge of your seats with news on that.

I owe the University of Calgary $29. 94.
And until this stupid amount of money is paid I can't register for my classes.
I had everything paid off but in the amount of time it took for them to actually ACKNOWLEDGE this they decided to charge me some more interest for shits and giggles.
And so now I owe them $29.94 because THEY were stupid.
Thanks University! I can't register because of your stupidity!
So on my tanning adventures today I need to stop by and demand that they take my money.

Summer is ending so quickly.
I wish I could be like a goose and go somewhere warm for the winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment