Monday, October 25, 2010

Give Me Money

I need to fill my life up with things which are fun!
The only trouble is that fun takes money.
I went into this fall thinking I would be making A LOT more money than I am. It's a little bit frustrating. Right now I don't have any money till Friday and I don't know how I'm going to get through the week. Oh so dramatic. I actually should be getting paid for dance soon here so I shouldn't stress.

Mostly I am just worried about making payments on my Visa...
Oh Visa.
Why.
WHY DID I GET YOU.
And I wish I could say that the money is being spent on frivolous fun things.
Sadly it's mostly being spent on those ordinary yet necessary things in life. Lame.
You never realized how much parking and gas costs until you have to invest in them. If I lived closer to the city I would happily take transit. Well, maybe not happily. Winter sucks.

Luckily though my paycheck is coming just in time for Halloween!
So I will be able to go out and have one last good time before buckling down even harder for a little while.
Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment