Monday, April 4, 2011

Infect Me With Your Pony Posion


OMG

There are no words for how excited this makes me...
Moving on.

IT'S MONDAY! Yay!
Actually I'm in a pretty chipper mood. I just had a caramel machiato (sp?) and my hands are shaking ridiculous amounts. I don't know if I'm awake. I don't know how I feel. I never drink coffee! Ever! This never happens when I do!
Usually what happens is I feel slightly more awake then I would had I not drank the caffeinated beverage... Like my eyes get wider... But there isn't much else that happens.
UNTIL RIGHT NOW, GUYS. WHAT IS THIS.

...Okay I just watched the video for ET and my caffeine buzz melted a little. Sad! I really like this song! I'm just going to stop watching music videos for songs I enjoy. They always change my perception of things. I think it's the fancy, fabricy alien at the begining that did it. It slightly reselmbed a certain Extra Terestrial who has haunted my dreams since childhood. *Shudder*

So 2 more weeks of School?
Whaaaat?
No seriously, what?
I have homework that I need to finish as soon as I can muster the desire to start.
Start noow Jaaamiiiee. You have like 2 hours..,
Sigh.


0 comments:

Post a Comment