Sunday, June 27, 2010

But I Want To Be Skinny :(

So I started working out again in an attempt to get a fit and ready bikini body for Las Vegas. What resulted was ME GAINING WEIGHT INSTEAD OF LOSING IT.
Wtf? Seriously body?

WHYWHYWHYYYY??

I have deduced what the problem is. The problem is that when I work out I suddenly begin to worry about my food intake as well. And so as a result food is ALWAYS ON MY MIND. And because I am always thinking about food I am always hungry! So I never stop eating!

If you know me, you know that food and I really don't care about each other.
On a regular day (not sayin' it's healthy) I eat maybe twice.
I mean there is a lot of snacking and stuff (fruit, yogurt, chips..) but other than that I'm not actually hungry.
Clearly I don't have the body of an anorexic child so you can stop imagining me as this tiny lifeless thing sucking on a juice straw in a hospital.

Anyways, I don't really eat. But I don't really lose weight from that either.
This developed as a survival skill!
Because of my families weird eating schedule we don't have meals together typically. So it's FEND FOR YOURSELF LAND at the Horne residence.
When we do eat together it's late at night when dad gets home from work. This usually happens when we are all too lazy and miserable to make food for ourselves so we ask him to pick something up. So we wait. We wait in hunger.

So anyways, gaining weight sucks. Especially when I'm about to leave for a vacation I had every intention of being fit for. AND Especially when I was all "Oh hey, I lost like 10 pounds in the last little while. How the heck did that happen?"

YOU KNOW HOW IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
BY WORKING OUT, OR WORRYING ABOUT FOOD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment