Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Good The Bad and The...

Every time I attempt to make a blog update I get all antsy because my life = not that interesting.
I worry that you will judge my non interesting life!
But you know - life is interesting.
And as far as my blog is concerned: It's my place to write what I want about whatever I want.

the good:
Today I heard a story about some bouncers life being saved by the wallet in his mickey pocket. Some lame person decided to try to stab him because he bounced this guy out of the club. Thankfully his wallet was so full of credit cards that the knife refused to pierce his flesh! He said he never brings his wallet to work but decided to that night!
I think that's pretty cool!
We are a society obsessed with luck. Or coincidence. Or something. The word came to mind as I was listening to the radio broadcast but I can't think of it now...

the not so great:
There is something to be said about happiness. One thing you could say is that it's this ever present competition between groups of people or individuals in general. We use facebook - for example - to document our happiness. But sometimes what is happiness for you can mean hurt for others. I hope you're happy. I hope we can talk one day. I hope you don't hate me. But it's okay if you do. It's life.
One thing I am not willing to do however - is live in misplaced guilt.
Or give power to a grudge.
It is life. But it's my life too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment